Saturday 6 April 2013

'Nail' Spring 2013's pastels

Hi Guys :)
 
It's Spring!!
 
London weather is still misbehaving but we did have a teeny-weeny bit of sun today and it got me thinking about all the amazing trends for Spring/Summer 2013.. Strangely, one of the biggest trends this season is monochrome - and while I love classic black and white teamed together, nothing beats pastels for this time of year - even if the weather outside makes you want to cover up in black, burgundy and navy!
 
As I'm quite shy, I'm sometimes slightly hesitant to try bold new trends, but with my nails, I can feel comfortable without missing out on all the amazing fashion/beauty choices.
 
Below are my top 6 pastel nail varnishes for Spring - they're all super-easy to wear and at under £5 each, you can stay on-trend without breaking the bank. Enjoy! :) 
 
 
L-R: Rimmel 60 Seconds in '200 Princess Pink', Rimmel I Love Lasting Finish in '705 Tangy Tangerine', Rimmel I Love Lasting Finish in '704 Sweet As Sugar', Barry M Nail Paint in '264 Pink Iridescent', Barry M Nail Paint in '318 Peach Melba' and Barry M Nail Paint in '308 Pale Purple'.
 
While higher-end products such as OPI, Nails Inc. and Butter London are in a league of their own in terms of quality, Rimmel and Barry M are great for trying out new trends without committing to more expensive items, especially as trends change so quickly.
 
What trends are you most looking forward to this season?
 
Miss Morgan x
 


7 comments:

  1. Pretty colours!

    I love Barry M polishes :)

    Kimberley x

    http://kimberley77.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're lush aren't they? And so cheap! Thanks for commenting beaut :) x

      Delete
  2. loving those nail colors


    xx

    http://spoonfulofdiamonds.com
    http://www.facebook.com/SpoonfulOfDiamonds

    ReplyDelete
  3. The princess pink and pale purple are just lovely! New blooger here too....Want to follow each other?
    ~Margaret M.
    www.nakednhungry.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Margaret,

      I've added you to my circles (I think - still getting used to all of this) - please message me to let me know if I've done it right, haha!

      Thanks for commenting x

      Delete
  4. i'd love to try something by barry m or models own :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi :)

      Barry M is the best for nail polish and Dazzle Dust (an amazingly-pigmented glitter for your eyes) - I'll deffo be doing some giveaways soon, so I'll bear it in mind when I get my shop on ;)

      Thanks for commenting sweets x

      Delete